Making pure corn whiskey PDF Q's

  • justin_dittmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 7:50 PM
      Hi guys, I'm looking at getting this book, most likely the PDF
      format. I'll get it from here:

      http://www.home-distilling.com/HD_mpcw_desc.asp

      However I had a question, when/where do you actually get the PDF
      document? I'm going to get "The complete distiller" as well and I
      understand how to get this one, I have downloaded the PDF and now
      just have to pay to get the password to unlock it. So with the Corn
      Whiskey PDF where do you actually get the PDF, is it emailed to you
      or does it direct you on to another site where you can download it
      and then use the password to unlock it. I'm pretty keen to have a
      read and I know that upon paying you receive the password to unlock
      the document, but I haven't actually got the document downloaded yet.

      If anyone can just clear this up before I go through the full
      procedure I'd be grateful.

      Cheers and thanks in advance,

      Justin