Flange source Re: BOKAKOB's SR Plans

  • GWN
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2 9:43 AM
      Not sure I understand what the fuss is all about with flanges..
      You don't need one!!

      I dropped pictures in the Photos section under GWN that show how to
      make a colunm to boiler connection that works flawlessly.

      For under $10US at that!!

      GWN

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, stephen gardipee
      <startingstill@y...> wrote:

      > singlescanner <singlescanner@y...> wrote:
      > I want to build the SR still, but I can't source the flange
      described,
      > or a suitable replacement. Anyone know where I could mail order
      the
      > part?
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
      > > Thanks so much Rutger!! I built the still, just lost the
      plans,
      > > BTW, it works BEAUTIFULLY!!! Highly recomend the plans to
      anyone
      > > wanting to build.......
      > >
      > > Again, thanks
      > > http://www.homedistiller.org/image/alex_sr.jpg

      > I purchased my stainless steel flanges and my stainless steel
      triclover clamps from... Cardinal Machine Inc. at
      www.cardinalmachineinc.com

      > the 3" Long weld Ferrules were $ 8.69 each.
      > the 3" Bolted clamps were 10.77 each the 3"- 3 piece clamps were
      $13.97 each.
      > I also purchased a 2 1/2" stainless steel Tube Fitting Tee for 2
      1/2" Tube OD from McMaster-Carr for $41.00 and a bunch of other
      stainless steel parts.

      > www.mcmaster.com
      >
      > Stevo
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT