Re: My Pot Still

  • Sven Pfitt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2004
      Also, only use 45% of the distillate in the coloring process. Heat to
      50C, hold till a nice color is reached (about 20 minutes) chill to
      room temp. Filter and add back with the remaining 55%.

      Sven

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Rana Pipiens <ranawater@y...>
      wrote:
      > Max, I agree about the recipe. After my last post I reread it a few
      times and realized I was wrong. For me it was still confusing. R

      > Maxime Belair <maxime_belair@y...> wrote:Hi Rana,
      ...snip...
      > Then poor the distillate in a pot +10gr roman
      > wormwood+10gr hyssop+5gr lemon balm + heat at 50
      > degrees until green color is reached and filter =
      > Absinthe.
      >
      > What do you think about that?
      >
      > Maxime Belair
      >

      > ========