Re: help me:want to know password "the compleat distiller" in pdf file

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29 6:35 AM
      Ask M.Nixon & M.McCaw - the authors.
      wal
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, telkom ind <telkom_co_id@y...>
      wrote:

      > anyone know password the book the compleat distiller in pdf file?
      >
      > i was appreciate thank for all, to give me the password.
      >

      > regards,
      >

      > rachel

    • random9988
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 29 6:56 AM
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "abbababbaccc"
        <abbababbaccc@y...> wrote:
        > I'd like to keep it as simple as possible so shotgun and
        variations
        > are not on top of my list (especially with my soldering
        skills). ..........
        > Greetz, Riku

        With your experience I believe the still will be just fine, but I
        don't understand why you have problems with solder.
        I use low temp solder and flux. I'm definately haven't got any good
        soldering skills but it's easy with low temp solder because it has
        capilary action. It sucks into the slits by itself as long as the
        surface is clean and plenty of flux is on the surface. If there
        happen to be a gap larger than the solder can cover I cool the thing
        down under water and add flux plus some copperwire (from amphora
        mesh for instance) in the gap. heat and the solder sucks into the
        gap.
        Btw do I have to mention that my stills looks like shit? ;)

        //Johan
      • rodmacd2000
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 29 1:22 PM
          You cheap bastard thief.

          If you want the password go to the Amphora society WEB site and pay
          US $12.50

          Regards from a fellow enthusiast!

          wrote:

          > anyone know password the book the compleat distiller in pdf file?
          >
          > i was appreciate thank for all, to give me the password.
          >

          > regards,
          >

          > rachel

        • linw992003
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 29 4:41 PM
            Sod off. Wrong forum for that crap. Pay the $12.50 and continually
            marvel at the great value.

            wrote:

            > anyone know password the book the compleat distiller in pdf file?
            >
            > i was appreciate thank for all, to give me the password.
            >

            > regards,
            >

            > rachel

          • pfcslr
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 29 6:32 PM
              They, the authors, obviously put considerable time and effort inti
              the publication if you want to benifit from their knowledge it seems
              reasonable to remit the $12.50 to at least help them take their
              wives out to dinner as compensation for time spent on the research
              documented in the book! If you can't afford the pirce tag please go
              to Tony's site he had provided a site to answer ANY question free of
              charge, although any donation to it has been well earned.

              wrote:

              > anyone know password the book the compleat distiller in pdf file?
              >
              > i was appreciate thank for all, to give me the password.
              >

              > regards,
              >

              > rachel

            • jerry pace
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 29 7:59 PM
                Ask a question about the Subject of distilling. You have some of the best minds and experienced helpers available at your finger tips. But to ask the forum to rip off members of this forum....If the price is too steep...Write Your Own Book...What price would you pay to speed your progress to the final end..$12.50 to keep from stumbling in the dark....light a candle and stop whining in the dark...Stealing and ripping off a author is still a rip off...pick a cheaper hobby if it is too costly.Or would you like someone to build You a custom Still?

                telkom ind <telkom_co_id@...> wrote:
                anyone know password the book the compleat distiller in pdf file?

                i was appreciate thank for all, to give me the password.

                regards,

                rachel

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • abbababbaccc
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30 2:30 AM
                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "random9988" <mugg@h...> wrote:
                  > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "abbababbaccc"
                  > <abbababbaccc@y...> wrote:
                  > > I'd like to keep it as simple as possible so shotgun and
                  > variations
                  > > are not on top of my list (especially with my soldering
                  > skills). ..........
                  > > Greetz, Riku
                  >
                  > With your experience I believe the still will be just fine, but I
                  > don't understand why you have problems with solder.
                  > I use low temp solder and flux. I'm definately haven't got any good
                  > soldering skills but it's easy with low temp solder because it has
                  > capilary action. It sucks into the slits by itself as long as the
                  > surface is clean and plenty of flux is on the surface. If there
                  > happen to be a gap larger than the solder can cover I cool the
                  thing
                  > down under water and add flux plus some copperwire (from amphora
                  > mesh for instance) in the gap. heat and the solder sucks into the
                  > gap.
                  > Btw do I have to mention that my stills looks like shit? ;)
                  >
                  > //Johan

                  Maybe it's because I'm lazy and do not clean the surfaces properly,
                  but my solder has a tendency of not sticking and having leaks here
                  and there. After fixing my liebig fifth time due to water leaks I
                  kind of gave up the idea of complicated constructions. Filling with
                  copperwire is a nice idea, I'll try to remember that.

                  Well, I have the thing pretty much planned up. Roll a copper sheet
                  around a 110mm wastepipe and solder/glue with silicone/attach with
                  other methods it to a cylinder. Fill with amhora mesh and add
                  spreaders in between the rolls. Reduce the lower end to 42mm to fit
                  my boiler. Attach a cap (with silicone to make it easily removable)
                  on top with 42mm E/L head sticking through. Use my trusty reflux coil
                  on that head and wound another coil to the outside of the pipe.

                  Greetz, Riku