Re: Powdered booze anyone ?

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2004
      I emailed the company and they no longer sell it. They still recieve
      about 10 emails a day asking about it. I read of a patent on powdered
      alcohol before on some polish vodka site. I think it is made with
      lactose.

      Peter

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Austin Smith" <asmith1@b...>
      wrote:
      > I hate to sound cynical, but "powdered" alcohol? Isn't Hector's
      mother a chemist? I wonder what she'd say. The claim that has me
      wondering concerns the BATF acknowledgement of 30% alcohol by volume,
      with no requirement for a license or taxes. Doesn't sound like our
      good ol' BATF.