BOKAKOB's SR Plans

  • Wil
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 17, 2004
      Hi guys,

      Does anyone have a copy of the original .pdf of Alexes Single
      Reducer design?? Could you please email them to me off list to my
      email Addy??

      Thanks,

      Wil

      wbg_us@...
    • mr_ethanol2003
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 18, 2004
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Does anyone have a copy of the original .pdf of Alexes Single
        > Reducer design?? Could you please email them to me off list to my
        > email Addy??
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Wil
        >
        > wbg_us@y...

        Gladly,

        But your email addr is listed as private (or am I missing something?)

        Andy.
      • mr_ethanol2003
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 18, 2004
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
          > Hi guys,
          >
          > Does anyone have a copy of the original .pdf of Alexes Single
          > Reducer design?? Could you please email them to me off list to my
          > email Addy??
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Wil
          >
          > wbg_us@y...

          The copy I have is not a PDF, it's a windows bitmap showing the
          design sketched on graph paper.

          Andy.
        • Bryan Turner
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 18, 2004
            Hello,

            Visit www.google.com, go to Image Search mode and type
            in "alex_sr.jpg". Google has it cached for you :)

            --Bryan

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
            > Hi guys,
            >
            > Does anyone have a copy of the original .pdf of Alexes Single
            > Reducer design?? Could you please email them to me off list to my
            > email Addy??
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Wil
            >
            > wbg_us@y...
          • Peggy
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 18, 2004
              Hi Bryan,

              Following your instructions, Google take a person to
              http://www-wireless.usenet-replayer.com/data/rec/crafts/distilling/.
              What then???

              Peggy

              in "alex_sr.jpg". Google has it cached for you :)

              --Bryan

              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
              > Hi guys,
              >
              > Does anyone have a copy of the original .pdf of Alexes Single
              > Reducer design?? Could you please email them to me off list to my
              > email Addy??
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Wil
              >
              > wbg_us@y...

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Rutger Amons
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 18, 2004
              • Wil
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 19, 2004
                  Thanks so much Rutger!! I built the still, just lost the plans,
                  BTW, it works BEAUTIFULLY!!! Highly recomend the plans to anyone
                  wanting to build.......

                  Again, thanks

                  Wil

                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Rutger Amons" <rutger@a...>
                  wrote:
                  > http://www.homedistiller.org/image/alex_sr.jpg
                • BOKAKOB
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 19, 2004
                    you are welcome. thank also Mike Nixon and Mike McCaw - they helped me too...

                    Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
                    There are no warranties of any kind
                    Act on your own risk and finally...
                    I can be wrong I must say
                    Cheers, Alex...

                  • dark_taet
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 20, 2004
                      Long time no see, good to have you back Alex and even a kind word to
                      the Mike's...!

                      <rolls out welcome mat>

                      > you are welcome. thank also Mike Nixon and Mike McCaw - they
                      helped me too...

                      > Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
                      > There are no warranties of any kind
                      > Act on your own risk and finally...
                      > I can be wrong I must say
                      > Cheers, Alex...
                    • miss_y2002
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 20, 2004
                        Hi all,

                        I have to say the group become a .... sad place in the last months. I
                        can't see the willing to post, to help.
                        But in this momment I can see the lights of a new morning .. ?
                        So, in order:
                        1. Alex, I can say you have the best improuvments I saw on the whole
                        internet. And I'm sad you deleted the greats plans of ER, SR and DR
                        frm the files section. And from Tony's site. Is not true are hard
                        projects, are just GREAT!!!
                        2. Tony, thanks for the site. Only from there I was able to understand
                        what the heck is happening in that meter of copper, named collumn.
                        3. Mike, your comments was so appropriate, your experience makes you
                        had arguments for/against any ideea or question.
                        And, for my shame, here comes the rest of you, once so active....
                        Please guys, come back. It was so good to read every day this post...

                        See you late (because is so late now hehe)

                        A bealiving aprentice
                        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dark_taet" <Distillers@t...> wrote:
                        > Long time no see, good to have you back Alex and even a kind word to
                        > the Mike's...!
                        >
                        > <rolls out welcome mat>
                        >
                        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, BOKAKOB <bokakob@y...> wrote:
                        > > you are welcome. thank also Mike Nixon and Mike McCaw - they
                        > helped me too...
                        > >

                        > > Whatever I wrote above is my subjective opinion
                        > > There are no warranties of any kind
                        > > Act on your own risk and finally...
                        > > I can be wrong I must say
                        > > Cheers, Alex...
                      • linw992003
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 21, 2004
                          I, too, would like to say a big thank you to all the early
                          knowlegeable contributors. I have only been at this hobby 6 mths but
                          what I have learned by going through the archives (and Tony's site)
                          is unmeasureable. On the Internet you still live on! Sometimes we
                          wish we could erase some contributions but there you go. Be tolerant
                          of the "mistakes" and value the hige amount of material that lives
                          on in those archives. So thanks the Mikes, Tony, Wal, Alex etc etc
                          we owe you a debt of gratitude.

                          Cheers and you are welcome back!

                          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miss_y2002" <miss_y2002@y...>
                          wrote:
                          > Hi all,
                          >
                          > I have to say the group become a .... sad place in the last
                          months. I
                          > can't see the willing to post, to help.
                          > But in this momment I can see the lights of a new morning .. ?
                          > So, in order:
                          > 1. Alex, I can say you have the best improuvments I saw on the
                          whole
                          > internet. And I'm sad you deleted the greats plans of ER, SR and DR
                          > frm the files section. And from Tony's site. Is not true are hard
                          > projects, are just GREAT!!!
                          > 2. Tony, thanks for the site. Only from there I was able to
                          understand
                          > what the heck is happening in that meter of copper, named collumn.
                          > 3. Mike, your comments was so appropriate, your experience makes
                          you
                          > had arguments for/against any ideea or question.
                          > And, for my shame, here comes the rest of you, once so active....
                          > Please guys, come back. It was so good to read every day this
                          post...

                          > See you late (because is so late now hehe)
                          >
                          > A bealiving aprentice
                          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dark_taet" <Distillers@t...>
                          wrote:
                          > > Long time no see, good to have you back Alex and even a kind
                          word to
                          > > the Mike's...!
                        • singlescanner
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 30, 2004
                            I want to build the SR still, but I can't source the flange described,
                            or a suitable replacement. Anyone know where I could mail order the
                            part?

                            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
                            > Thanks so much Rutger!! I built the still, just lost the plans,
                            > BTW, it works BEAUTIFULLY!!! Highly recomend the plans to anyone
                            > wanting to build.......
                            >
                            > Again, thanks
                            > http://www.homedistiller.org/image/alex_sr.jpg
                          • justin_dittmann
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 30, 2004
                              Hi there, I'm new to this as well and have nearly finished my own
                              number (NS offset), but for a flange I've seen reference to 2"
                              exhaust flanges to which you braze on a 2" brass coupling or a
                              copper adapter. Anyway, give the exhaust shops a go. Don't know how
                              much they cost though.

                              Cheers, JD

                              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "singlescanner"
                              <singlescanner@y...> wrote:
                              > I want to build the SR still, but I can't source the flange
                              described,
                              > or a suitable replacement. Anyone know where I could mail order
                              the
                              > part?
                              >
                              > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
                              > > Thanks so much Rutger!! I built the still, just lost the
                              plans,
                              > > BTW, it works BEAUTIFULLY!!! Highly recomend the plans to
                              anyone
                              > > wanting to build.......
                              > >
                              > > Again, thanks
                              > > http://www.homedistiller.org/image/alex_sr.jpg
                            • Grayson Stewart
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 30, 2004
                                I think the flanges you are talking about can be found at
                                www.NIBCO.COM A 2" flange is around $40+
                              • stephen gardipee
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
                                  singlescanner <singlescanner@...> wrote:
                                  I want to build the SR still, but I can't source the flange described,
                                  or a suitable replacement. Anyone know where I could mail order the
                                  part?

                                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
                                  > Thanks so much Rutger!! I built the still, just lost the plans,
                                  > BTW, it works BEAUTIFULLY!!! Highly recomend the plans to anyone
                                  > wanting to build.......
                                  >
                                  > Again, thanks
                                  > http://www.homedistiller.org/image/alex_sr.jpg

                                  I purchased my stainless steel flanges and my stainless steel triclover clamps from... Cardinal Machine Inc. at www.cardinalmachineinc.com

                                  the 3" Long weld Ferrules were $ 8.69 each.
                                  the 3" Bolted clamps were 10.77 each the 3"- 3 piece clamps were $13.97 each.
                                  I also purchased a 2 1/2" stainless steel Tube Fitting Tee for 2 1/2" Tube OD from McMaster-Carr for $41.00 and a bunch of other stainless steel parts.

                                  www.mcmaster.com

                                  Stevo

                                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                                • GWN
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
                                    Not sure I understand what the fuss is all about with flanges..
                                    You don't need one!!

                                    I dropped pictures in the Photos section under GWN that show how to
                                    make a colunm to boiler connection that works flawlessly.

                                    For under $10US at that!!

                                    GWN

                                    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, stephen gardipee
                                    <startingstill@y...> wrote:

                                    > singlescanner <singlescanner@y...> wrote:
                                    > I want to build the SR still, but I can't source the flange
                                    described,
                                    > or a suitable replacement. Anyone know where I could mail order
                                    the
                                    > part?
                                    >
                                    > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Wil" <wbg_us@y...> wrote:
                                    > > Thanks so much Rutger!! I built the still, just lost the
                                    plans,
                                    > > BTW, it works BEAUTIFULLY!!! Highly recomend the plans to
                                    anyone
                                    > > wanting to build.......
                                    > >
                                    > > Again, thanks
                                    > > http://www.homedistiller.org/image/alex_sr.jpg

                                    > I purchased my stainless steel flanges and my stainless steel
                                    triclover clamps from... Cardinal Machine Inc. at
                                    www.cardinalmachineinc.com

                                    > the 3" Long weld Ferrules were $ 8.69 each.
                                    > the 3" Bolted clamps were 10.77 each the 3"- 3 piece clamps were
                                    $13.97 each.
                                    > I also purchased a 2 1/2" stainless steel Tube Fitting Tee for 2
                                    1/2" Tube OD from McMaster-Carr for $41.00 and a bunch of other
                                    stainless steel parts.

                                    > www.mcmaster.com
                                    >
                                    > Stevo
                                    >

                                    > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT