Rob van L attachment

  • jaclamar@idt.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2000
      Rob,
      For some reason, email to me has been bouncing from onelist. I think I
      corrected this, but I did miss your attachment.
      Would you mind sending to me again to me: Jaclamar@...
      Thanx
      Mark

      "Rob van Leuven" <r.vanleuven@...>

      Mark,

      Take the advice of people like Brian and Mike and do not try to operate the
      contraption you've designed; mind you I was impressed by your sketch when I
      saw it, but it won't get you very far if hooch is what you want.
      I have used a copper pot still quite succesfully which was built according
      to the design I have attached; it is based on a copper kettle taken out of
      an old domestic hotwater boiler. These come in different sizes, mine is 10
      liters. I also have a mini version, which I use for test batches and for
      distilling essences; I've attached a foto of it. It works with a miniature
      copper cooler (12 and 15 mm pipe) on top of a heat-resistant one liter glass
      bottle (laboratory quality).
      Hope this will put you on the right track.