Re: Yet another! air cooled still idea...

  • watertrade2003
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
      Riku,
      I forgot that you have already been through this whole thing
      before... :)

      so can anyone help me find a local source to australia where I can
      find the following type of product

      http://www.retherm.se/html/konvektorror.html

      Jim
    • abbababbaccc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
        Yeah, it was set up as a potstill, 2 meters pipe going slightly
        downwards from the boiler. In a similar fashion you could set the
        pipe on slight upwards angle and cut it into two pieces (with proper
        mass distribution) connected together in zig-zag pattern. Add a
        support structure and you have a nice low ambient cooling condenser
        on top of the column.

        Or you can have it straight up and use a fan and a shroud to push air
        through it (room permitting).

        I found my pipe at a mobile home shop. They are used as heating
        radiators inside the mobile home.

        Good luck, and let us know what you build.

        Greetz, Riku

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "watertrade2003" <james1@w...>