No e-mails

  • Robert Elliott
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2001
      Hi members,

      I have not received any e-mails now for the last 6 or 7 days.

      Was it something that I said or perhaps no one is asking any questions? Perhaps Yahoo has chucked a wobbly. I tend to think the latter!

      Hoping to receive postings again soon, as I most certainly enjoy reading them.

      Happy Easter to all the members.

      Regards,

      Bob Elliott.
    • physkid@raidersfan.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2001
        I think we're all on an extended hangover or something, as the
        webstie show's no postings before your's since April 4th.

        And a Happy Passover as well,

        happy hooching,
        andrew