RE: [Distillers] Re: still evaluation

  • Pete Sayers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
      As far as developement on stills go, YA-BLOODY-HOO i've just done a wee mod
      to my older model Spirits Unlimited 60 litre still. Instead of having the
      upper portion of my tower (100mmx500mm),wrapped with plastic hose for
      cooling,i have now wrapped it with soft drawn copper pipe.I will be able to
      further modify it later, but at the moment i am able to hold the temp in the
      head of the tower at 80c.Ihavnt finished the run yet, so i'll post the
      results later.
      Pete