Re: [Distillers] American oak barrels

  • G&N
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      I don't actually sell them but where i just ordered mine from i said i would
      refer the site on to my distillers news group .. i thought that they were
      really good prices and i ordered a 14 litre barrel 200$ delivered right to
      my door ......i haven't got it yet so i can't tell what they are really like
      .... i will send a link ,they are just in the process of upgrading there web
      site.......i have other emails of the barrel pics that i will try to paste
      in an email ......sections of there new web page i think they are.

      Regards Glenn ......tell me what you guys recon ?
      ----

      Pictured

      http://www.aussiebarrel.com.au/index.htm

      Aussie Barrel Company Pty Ltd

      ----

      This email is just for your information, as requested. It includes price
      information as well as several new graphics which help to show the relative
      sizes of our Barrels. It also gives some idea of the finished "colours" of
      the barrels.
      Larger graphics can be sent on request (640x480).
      All our barrels are made from aged American Oak timber staves and as such
      are ready for immediate use without any messing around. They are coated
      with a Clear "2-pack" lacquer and have "hoop steel" hoops coated in black
      automotive lacquer. All barrels come with a timber bung, stand, brass
      quarter turn tap, certificate of authenticity and a sheet of hints / tips on
      how to care for your barrel.
      PLEASE NOTE: Table wines or drinking water are not recommended to be used
      in these barrels at all !!!!!

      Pictured below is a 2 Litre "Natural" finish barrel. It is ideal for
      spirits or Smaller amounts of fortified wine.
      Prices are as follows:
      Delivered price including GST, Postage and Insurance anywhere in Australia
      $150
      Base price WITHOUT GST, Postage & Insurance for International orders
      $136.36
      (Please email for quote on freight costs and add the quoted figure to the
      Base price)

      ----

      Pictured below is a 5 Litre "Cellar" finish barrel. It is ideal for
      spirits or medium amounts of fortified wine.
      Prices are as follows:
      Delivered price including GST, Postage and Insurance anywhere in Australia
      $160
      Base price WITHOUT GST, Postage & Insurance for International orders
      $145.45
      (Please email for quote on freight costs and add the quoted figure to the
      Base price)

      ----

      Pictured below is a 14 Litre "Cellar" finish barrel. It is ideal for Bulk
      spirits or fortified wines.
      Prices are as follows:
      Delivered price including GST, Postage and Insurance anywhere in Australia
      $200
      Base price WITHOUT GST, Postage & Insurance for International orders
      $181.82
      (Please email for quote on freight costs and add the quoted figure to the
      Base price)

      Thankyou for the opportunity to show you our products and we hope to be able
      to assist you in the near future.

      Any further information you require just email sales@...

      or phone our mobile (which may be diverted as we are busy making your
      barrels) 0418296047 and if you leave a message we will get back to you ASAP.

      Peter Cupitt

      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 9:14 PM
        I got my American oak Barrel today .....it sure does look a treat::))...and
        it is three quarters full of full of Kentucky Bourbon.. yummo...

        Glenn

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/