Re: Refluxing.........

  • Kev
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
      > taught
      > myself to braze neatly

      This is the only bit of the puzzle that I'm missing, being able to
      join two bits of copper together. I've tried soldering, but it's just
      not happening, even with a blowtorch.

      What, exactly, is brazing in this context, and how do I do it? Any
      info or pointers at info would be great!

      Kev.
    • G&N
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
        Try this Web Page for some info on Brazing

        Regards Glenn

        > This is the only bit of the puzzle that I'm missing, being able to
        > join two bits of copper together. I've tried soldering, but it's just
        > not happening, even with a blowtorch.
        >
        > What, exactly, is brazing in this context, and how do I do it? Any
        > info or pointers at info would be great!
        >
        > Kev.

      • G&N
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2001
          sorry about that forgot to paste the link
          http://www.jwharris.com/jwref/procs/