Improved still

  • Peter Damen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hello everybody,

      Here my improved still with the nixon/stone reflux cooler on top of the column.
      I can see through the small glasses what is happening in the column. The column is insulated now.

      Peter from Holland
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
        On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 10:33:24PM +0200, Peter Damen wrote:
        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > Here my improved still with the nixon/stone reflux cooler on top of the column.
        > I can see through the small glasses what is happening in the column. The column is insulated now.
        >
        > Peter from Holland

        Peter your still continues to become more and more amazing :) i am
        curious about the windows in your column. what are they screwed into?
        how wide is the column?

        Matthew @ psibercom