Re: huge opportunity pleas help

  • tnoftsger@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2001
      It a crying same you should have to leave such a fine creation as
      this behind. I have one very similar (a few modifications) that I
      have grown very fond of. One of those loving relationships that
      people develop with equiptment. I would be honored to adopt such a
      fine addition to my equiptment list. I am in the U.S., making
      shipping a little touchy. If you can't find a local for your baby
      let me know and maybe we could work something out. Good Luck.

      Tom