huge opportunity pleas help

  • Phillip M-W
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2001
      I am moving back to Australia and I knead to find someone to give my still
      to because I can't bring it home and I don't want it to end up on the scrap
      heap if anyone is interested in having it email me straight away I am in
      England at the moment in a place near battersea park in London.
      it cost about 150pound in rawer materials and about 5weeks of after work in
      the workshop to build it.

      please let someone want it. I do not want all my work to go to wast!
    • tnoftsger@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2001
        It a crying same you should have to leave such a fine creation as
        this behind. I have one very similar (a few modifications) that I
        have grown very fond of. One of those loving relationships that
        people develop with equiptment. I would be honored to adopt such a
        fine addition to my equiptment list. I am in the U.S., making
        shipping a little touchy. If you can't find a local for your baby
        let me know and maybe we could work something out. Good Luck.

        Tom