amazing still (what do you think)

  • robotguy666
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:30 PM
      when I reading about all of this diffent ways to get more alcohol out
      of an amazing still, I was think. How about you almost put some nylon
      or plasic string from the top of the lid and let it dangle down. It
      would increase the surface area alot and might make the still go
      faster? I am also talking about 50 strings hanging down from the lid
      inside the 25L bucket not 4.

      Mark

      lid->| | { { { { |
      | { { | | { { | <-25L Bucket