wow pritty cool stuff

  • robotguy666
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 1:42 PM
      i was doing my own little experimnet for the last couple of days and
      what i found out was pritty cool. I has two of the say bottle with a
      mix of my mash and put them in the freezer, but with one of then I
      adds starch thinking it would help make ice form faster. Well it did.
      i dont realy know why but i have like 1/3 the amount of liquid in the
      bottle with the starch. I still have not measured the % of Alcohol yet
      but i think it will be in the ball park of 25-30%. tell you more about
      it when i get a new alcometer.

      mark
      robotguy@...
      robotguy666@...