removal

  • brett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2000
      i woulkd like to be removed from the mailing list,thankyou.

      -brett.
    • Stuart Dent
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2001
        Please unscribe me from this group

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • spiritual
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2002
          Can we enable a message rule or something that say if you have 3 numbers after your name you cant send messages on this board? or perhaps the message must contain distiiler,spirit or something?
        • ups474@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2002
            Why?