kenmore to austin smith

  • valpettenuzzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      thanks for reply several months ago.does the kenmore distill alcohol?
      any info new to me. thanx.ready to try first mash? compare to amazing
      still?
    • valpettenuzzo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        thanks for reply several months ago.does the kenmore distill alcohol?
        any info new to me. thanx.ready to try first mash? compare to amazing
        still?
      • Austin Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
          The Kenmore is a very basic, air-cooled, potstill that will definitely distill alcohol. It only has a one gallon capacity, which pretty much limits you to a half-gallon at a time (to prevent foaming, etc). It does, however, work very well.