Sugar causing sediment

  • lapsnuit
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Hello,

      Normally I am limited to making wodka's, they do not develop
      any sediment. The water I use for this is filtered tru a "sterile"
      disk filter (platen filter)

      If I however put in some sugar to sweeten this will cause sediment
      which is not looking nicely.

      Anyone any ideas how to use sugar without having it cause sediment.

      Cheers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "lapsnuit" <lapsnuit@y...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > Normally I am limited to making wodka's, they do not develop
        > any sediment. The water I use for this is filtered tru a "sterile"
        > disk filter (platen filter)
        >
        > If I however put in some sugar to sweeten this will cause sediment
        > which is not looking nicely.
        >
        > Anyone any ideas how to use sugar without having it cause sediment.
        >
        > Cheers

        I just posted a message to the new_distillers group which may be of
        use to you. msg# 10832 Re: Cloudiness.
        HTH