Free Carbon

  • milehidistilling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      I'm looking for about four people to test a new carbon out. It's food-
      grade coconut shell activated cardon. I did try it, and I think it
      worked really well. It is especially made for alcohol according to
      the manufacturer. So if you are ready to filter, I'll send a free 1.7
      Liter bag to the first four people from the USA that send me an
      email. All I ask is that you cover the cost of shipping ($5.00 via
      USPS Parcel Post) and email me the feedback on what you think about
      the product. If you are one of the first four people to email me,
      I'll bill $5 via PayPal.

      Thank you.