Re: PID controller

  • bradr36
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 2, 2004
      hey Johan,

      >I got a laptop to control the still.
      what type of sofware will you use or are you creating your own to
      control inputs and outputs

      >I'll make a pdf when it's finally done that describes it.
      can't wait

      >It'll take at least 4 more months before it's done.
      No hurry..
      time and patience is everything in this hobby especially when
      designing something

      go for it
      Brad
    • random9988
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 2, 2004
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bradr36" <bradr36@y...> wrote:

        > what type of sofware will you use or are you creating your own to
        > control inputs and outputs

        I'll make my own in delphi. I made a program to test the tempsensors
        quite a while back but haven't put any energy to develop it further
        yet. With the dallas 18b20 sensors it's really easy to measure temp
        (compared to many other solutions) and use a lot of sensors.
        I'll build the still first, test it manually, then I'll add the
        sensors and make the program.

        Chris, search for dallas 18b20 on google, think this will solve what
        you want.

        //Johan