Re: Jamaica Rum - Dunder Question

  • Brain Solenoid
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2004
      Peter,

      Thanks for the comments...........I do understand sterility and
      boiling. However, I'm pretty bushed at 11 pm to be waiting on dunder
      and measuring sugar! Not to mention what else after sampling all
      night.

      I recently poured some of my 1 year old Rum at a wedding reception.
      Very mellow and "rummy" on it's own without the dunder. Ah well, if
      it ain't broke.......

      BS

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "peter_vcb" <viciousblackout@y...>