Re: [Distillers] Re: Recipe Whine

  • John Wisbey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
      I have an Italian book, Liquori e sciroppi fatti in casa, Home made liqueurs and syrups ISBN 88-384-6357-3 Obviously in Italian, but the recipes are easy to follow. Any probs, give me a shout and I will try to translate them. No I don't want to translate the book thanks.
      John Wisbey
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
        Hi all, some time ago a created a folder in the new distillers web site
        under files, it is caller all distillers recipes. The idea was to have
        anyone with a recipe to place it in there. If you wish to use please go
        ahead. Harry if its not being used and the space is needed, please delete
        the file.

        Robert

        _____

        I wanted to start creating my own little file of recipes. So naturally I
        turned to our yahoo list page thinking their might be something in the
        files.
        There was a document that allowed one to see what messages might be about
        recipes. In fact, when following the various threads, well over 70% of
        them were things like the characteristics of a particular drink, questions
        about recipes, comments about solutions to a recipe etc.
        Is there a file or compilation that just deals with recipes?
        I started copying things to my own little file as I see them, but, I'm
        missing a ton of history.
        Thanks

        Derek Hamlet
        Victoria, B.C.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckn24kn/M=267637.4673019.5833256.1261774/D=egroup
        web/S=1705041694:HM/EXP=1080710887/A=1945637/R=0/SIG=11t30skn6/*http:/www.ne
        tflix.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4673019> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4673019.5833256.1261774/D=egroupweb
        /S=:HM/A=1945637/rand=576538316>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • watertrade2003
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
          If your after recipes you can't go past the collection of messages
          Wal has listed in a document--> recipes.doc in the files section...

          take a look!

          Jim

        • Darryl Humby
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004