Re: Recipe Whine

  • jeremyd6697
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
      Cant help you directly, but just wanted to mention that I would
      certainly be interested in such a compilation of recipies. If you'd
      like to have a look at my links file, you will find quite a few
      recipies that you may want to add on to your list.

      - http://www.geocities.com/jeremyd6697/linksnew.html

      Good luck. And keep us posted!

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hamlet <derekhamlet@s...>
      wrote:
      > I wanted to start creating my own little file of recipes. So
      naturally I
      > turned to our yahoo list page thinking their might be something in
      the files.
      > There was a document that allowed one to see what messages might be
      about
      > recipes. In fact, when following the various threads, well over
      70% of
      > them were things like the characteristics of a particular drink,
      questions
      > about recipes, comments about solutions to a recipe etc.
      > Is there a file or compilation that just deals with recipes?
      > I started copying things to my own little file as I see them, but,
      I'm
      > missing a ton of history.
      > Thanks
      >
      > Derek Hamlet
      > Victoria, B.C.
    • John Wisbey
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
        I have an Italian book, Liquori e sciroppi fatti in casa, Home made liqueurs and syrups ISBN 88-384-6357-3 Obviously in Italian, but the recipes are easy to follow. Any probs, give me a shout and I will try to translate them. No I don't want to translate the book thanks.
        John Wisbey

        wrote:
        > I wanted to start creating my own little file of recipes. So
        naturally I
        > turned to our yahoo list page thinking their might be something in
        the files.
        > There was a document that allowed one to see what messages might be
        about
        > recipes. In fact, when following the various threads, well over
        70% of
        > them were things like the characteristics of a particular drink,
        questions
        > about recipes, comments about solutions to a recipe etc.
        > Is there a file or compilation that just deals with recipes?
        > I started copying things to my own little file as I see them, but,
        I'm
        > missing a ton of history.
        > Thanks
        >
        > Derek Hamlet
        > Victoria, B.C.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Robert N
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
          Hi all, some time ago a created a folder in the new distillers web site
          under files, it is caller all distillers recipes. The idea was to have
          anyone with a recipe to place it in there. If you wish to use please go
          ahead. Harry if its not being used and the space is needed, please delete
          the file.

          Robert

          _____

          I wanted to start creating my own little file of recipes. So naturally I
          turned to our yahoo list page thinking their might be something in the
          files.
          There was a document that allowed one to see what messages might be about
          recipes. In fact, when following the various threads, well over 70% of
          them were things like the characteristics of a particular drink, questions
          about recipes, comments about solutions to a recipe etc.
          Is there a file or compilation that just deals with recipes?
          I started copying things to my own little file as I see them, but, I'm
          missing a ton of history.
          Thanks

          Derek Hamlet
          Victoria, B.C.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ckn24kn/M=267637.4673019.5833256.1261774/D=egroup
          web/S=1705041694:HM/EXP=1080710887/A=1945637/R=0/SIG=11t30skn6/*http:/www.ne
          tflix.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4673019> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4673019.5833256.1261774/D=egroupweb
          /S=:HM/A=1945637/rand=576538316>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • watertrade2003
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2004
            If your after recipes you can't go past the collection of messages
            Wal has listed in a document--> recipes.doc in the files section...

            take a look!

            Jim

          • Darryl Humby
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004