Your health!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Study shows drinking can improve health. 03/03/2004. ABC News Online
      http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1057799.htm
      Two Danish studies have shown moderate drinkers who cut out their usual one or two glasses of alcohol a day run a greater risk of developing heart disease than those who continue to drink in moderati

      *** DISCLAIMER *** This message was sent to you using the "Send to a friend" facility on ABC Online (http://www.abc.net.au). To make a comment about this email, contact mailto:webmaster@..., being sure to also include this entire email message. The ABC is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything said in this email does not necessarily reflect the ABC's views.
    • Ron Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        I've been telling my wife that for years. It's the
        definition of 'moderate' that we seem to be stuck on.
        Ron
        --- waljaco <waljaco@...> wrote:

        > Study shows drinking can improve health. 03/03/2004.
        > ABC News Online
        > http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1057799.htm
        > Two Danish studies have shown moderate drinkers who
        > cut out their usual one or two glasses of alcohol a
        > day run a greater risk of developing heart disease
        > than those who continue to drink in moderati
        >

        > *** DISCLAIMER *** This message was sent to you
        > using the "Send to a friend" facility on ABC Online
        > (http://www.abc.net.au). To make a comment about
        > this email, contact
        > mailto:webmaster@..., being sure to also
        > include this entire email message. The ABC is not
        > responsible for the content of this email, and
        > anything said in this email does not necessarily
        > reflect the ABC's views.

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • maxime_belair
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hello,

          the studies only concern people of 25 years old and over. Maybe a glass of
          alcohol could be also good for people under 18 ! Who knows!

          Cheers!

          Max B.