Re: Proud of my condensor - hate to cover it up.

  • Grayson Stewart
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 2:34 PM
      From an efficiency standpoint I
      > wonder if you haven't made something to perfect. The windings are
      so very
      > tight; I would think some separation between the individual coils
      would
      > benefit the process of condensing the vapor. - My thoughts Derf.

      I wondered about the same thing too. Thats why I plan to
      loosely pack a scrubber around the top portion of the condensor that
      is single wound and also place one along the entire "inside" of the
      coils. I assume the vapor will have to find somewhere to go and it
      will condense on the tubing or the scrubbers.

      I was also wondering just how much loss I will have to vapor
      condensed BETWEEN the double row of coils and remains trapped
      there. Every drop counts!