Ginger Wine - Thanks ,

  • corncrake12
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      David and Wal :-

      D> thanks very much for the recipe, sounds good, I'll try a gallon or
      two of that to put alongside my blackeberry wines (30gall !!) and my
      elderberry wines.
      I was hoping for something a bit quicker, for the short term ;-)
      hehee.

      W> thanks for recipe and for the link to the quick infusion in
      alcohol (Brandy) method.
      Thanks also for the pointer to the forums, they look like interesting
      places that I need to keep an eye on, isn't the internet a wonderful
      thing !

      Great help guys, ta muchly.