distillers

  • btwelsh1971
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I am trying to get in contact with any of the chief distillers for a
      major label in regard to a story that I am researching. Any help
      along this line would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brian Welsh
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "btwelsh1971" <btwelsh@h...>
        wrote:
        > I am trying to get in contact with any of the chief distillers for
        > major label in regard to a story that I am researching. Any help
        > along this line would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brian Welsh

        Hi Brian,
        Talk to Riannon. She may be able to help.
        http://www.celticmalts.com/riannon.htm