Newbies Group

  • Oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      I originally did the right thing when I first started because I desperately needed an answer to a poser. I joined New Distillers. I waited for 3 days for my "authorisation" to arrive and it STILL hasnt so I started posting to Distillers.
      I too am sorry I didnt realise the eliteist distinction between the two.
      I am also saddened to see that the board has reduced to finding spelling mistakes in order to score the last point.

      Happy Hooching

      Oz