Re: [Distillers] newbies group

  • Ted Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      This is true, but I don't think newsgroup etiquette is necessarily the problem. The big problem is there are nearly 2000 posts in this group and people are not reading them. But you don't have to read them all. type in the topic you are looking for in the search archive field at the top of the groups web page and it will display all the posts that have the keyword in them. try it with the keyword "cloudy" or "nutrient" or even your own name!
      Ted Palmer
      tpalmer@...