Still Maintance

  • Bob Lauder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      I recently removed the stainless steel scrubbies from my reflux tower to
      change the water supply to the condenser. I found the lower third of the
      scrubbies to be very discolored with a blue gray powdery substance that
      rubbed off on my hands when it was dry. I always flush the tower well,
      before and after each time its used. Perhaps someone would like to comment
      an general still maintainer.
      Thanks
      Bob