RE: [Distillers] WHITE CLOUDY SPIRIT

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2001
      Does the cloudyness go away by itself after a few days ? I've noticed some
      of mine doing this, because of fine air bubbles in it, coming from air that
      had been disolved in the water. It cleared by itself.

      I've had another lot, which was cloudy at 90%, once it had cooled down.
      But it went away when diluted down to 40%. I was also suspecting that it
      was trace amounts of tails in there. So, just made sure that I used a
      strong essence with it (used an Ouzo one)

      Tony