Alcotec slow fermenting potstill yeast tested

  • random9988
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Well, I can only agree with the other that have tested alcotecs slow
      fermenting yeast (the batches that where sent to some of us) this
      yeast is very good. Number one at the moment, I hope it reach the
      market. It took 5 days for me to ferment it at 22C air temp.
      I have only tested it in a continuous stripper so far. It's not free
      from fusel oil, but haven't got much at all and has a nice flavour
      to it. Going to test it in an ordinary potstill next.
      With this yeast it is hard to fail.

      Johan