Compact condenser.

  • jimpuchai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hello all,
      I am trying to shrink my current apparat, and it occurred to me that
      I had never seen a design that used 1/8 inch tube for the condenser.
      Without trying it, it would seem to offer some returns in reducing
      the overall length of the condenser using the same length of tube as
      the 1/4 inch version.
      Recognizing that the same ammount of heat has to be removed, I am
      wondering just how the law of thermodynamics applies to a lesser
      volume of water with the same flow rate encased in a smaller tube
      with thinner walls.
      Any input on this would be much appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jim.