Re: [Distillers] euro extension

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Well I have mine running with a 1m copper tube packed with SS scrubbers and
      about 10 turns of PVC tubing near the top and I must say I am very happy
      with it.

      I haven't measured ABV lately (mainly just go on temperature), but I must
      say it seems much smoother than the product from the ~30cm original tube,
      and I knows it's at least 90%.

      As I recall SS would have been a lot more expensive - 1 m of copper pipe
      only set me back $AU20. Perhaps I just got the right guy on the right day
      (I must admit I didn't ask for a receipt :-))