Will this work ?? (VM head)

  • Erik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 1:49 AM
      Can I modify a offset-head still (N/S) into a VM still?

      I posted some pictures ( Photo Albums > erikstill) with my ideas for
      a modification on a offset-head still.

      - A liebig cooler is mounted on top of the column.
      - The vapour flow can be regulated at the top of the column.
      - Temperature can be measured on top of the liebig cooler.

      Will this work? Any ideas?

      Kind regards,
      Erik.