Re: Distilling bitter beer

  • jestah_nz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
      I was given 30l of wine that tasted like mouse wizz....

      I striped (using a pot still) 10l to about 40% and tasted it and it
      was alot better then stripd the rest and gave it all a good long
      refluxing in my VM still.

      do a small test and if it cleans it up id say you could get rid of
      most of the bitterness

      Why not age half the beer and then make the rest into spirts OR
      age half the beer, pot still .25 and reflux .25 and put it all aside
      untill be beer is good and enjoy them all at a
      beer-that-was-crap-but-now-is-good tast testing party?

      Jestah