Re: Do any of you live in the Lake Erie Region?

  • SSTOLI123@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      I was just doing a little research on prohibition and I read an interesting fact. When the bootleggers were bringing scotch over from Canada to Ohio if the law was after them on the water the bootleggers would sometimes dump the booze over the side. The auther said there is a fortune of scotch on the floor of Lake Erie.I am a diver and I thought it would be just wonderfull to find just one bottle!