My Still

  • Mark D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hello all,

      Thought I would post a picture of my first still to the group!
      I have experimented with the design a bit, however the original design
      required a bit of modification.
      The jacket on the outside of the column, now only servs as insulation, and
      the small internal condensor in the top of the column affords very easy an
      accurate control.
      This still has, on a small run, produced 95% purity and I am looking forward
      to doing a full run soon!!

      Mark