Photos Updated...

  • demetris Maye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Pictures Updated In Member Section

    • Derek Hamlet
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        If I might make a suggestion.
        The pictures in the archives are great. However, when folks update could
        they please put a little description in their update note. Eg. "hi, I
        just updated my photo section with new photos of my dog Sparky polishing
        the wiffle valve". It is in "name of folder" at ""URL".
        That would really help me make choices as to whether to go and have a peek.
        This way I have to look at who sent the note and hope that I can find where
        they stashed their photos and hope that they are interesting.
        Thanks.
        At 05:43 AM 1/26/04, you wrote:
        >Pictures Updated In Member Section

        >Yahoo! Groups Links