please try this test forum

  • Matt SF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      Hi all--

      I made a quick mockup forum site using the phpbb software package. It is
      pretty fast and easy to use. It features advanced search capabilities and
      excellent message thread handling.

      Please try it out and see what you think. In my opinion, bulletin
      board/forum style messaging is a lot easier to take than the Yahoo! Groups
      interface.

      http://bbtest.tastylime.net

      -Matt