Re: FindArticles - Alaskan Brewing Co. fields spruce beer.(Brief Article)

  • brain_solenoid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2004
      I've had their Smoked Porter on cask at a Brewer's
      Night..........yummy beverage, indeed. I've had the fortune of
      tasting two examples of Spruce Beer at a Seattle beer festival years
      ago. One was "light and fresh" as stated in the article. The other
      smacked you like Pine Sol. Strangely enough, I liked the Pine Sol
      better.........the other was too clean and lacked character.

      If a person added the Spruce tips to a distillate, I would reckon it
      come off similar to Gin?

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, waljaco@h... wrote:
      > waljaco [waljaco@h...] thought you'd find this article from
      LookSmart's Article useful.