Newchum is back

  • illgottenbooby@Hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2001
      Newchum to distilling

      Hello people have been off line since i joined up with distillers
      egroups my computer carked it and also server disappeared but have
      since renewed everything and am back on line. thank you to all who
      answered my queries on bourbon "JIM BEAM" taste and smell and am
      trying to catch up with all the mail that is back logged to last year
      still trying to perfect the taste and not doing so good at it but
      trying is not so bad afterall "hic." have a few pics of my stills to
      post as soon as I work out how to with new scanner contraption. Must
      be leaving and once again thank you to all.

      Newchum