Re: Does everyone carbon treat?

  • rodmacd2000
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 7, 2004
      I *don't* use it because I'm much too lazy to muck around filtering
      the very pure vodka which I obtain thru stripping and then a very
      slow spirit run with high reflux ratio. I don't mind the relatively
      long distillation time because it doesn't require my attendance and
      I'm sure the extra cost for electricity and cooling water is less
      than the cost for carbon filtering.

      My opinion FWIW.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "stronkus2003" <stronkus2003@y...>