Re: [Distillers] Black Forest Obstgeist

  • Hector A. Landaeta C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
      On 1/5/04 10:41 PM, "waljaco" <waljaco@...> wrote:

      > Rustic schnapps and refined brandies
      > http://www.schwarzwald-tourist-info.de/en/kultur/schnaps.htm

      Hola Volodimir!
      Hey, I owe you another, big time, Wal-O! Just now I was working on my the
      label for a new Obst Wässerle (found out it was spelled with an ³e² instead
      of an ³i² thanks to your link), and that background info turned invaluable.
      Did you remember that the people from this town I live in are descended from
      3 or 4 towns around the Schwazwald/Black Forrest area? Most came from
      Endingen, but there were families from Freiburg also, and as far as Alsatia.
      Gracias pana!
      --
      Hector Landaeta.
      Colonia Tovar - Venezuela.