Re: [Distillers] Re: white labs super high gravity yeast.

  • Andrew Forsberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
      Except that this yeast appears to have the ability to turn beer into
      wine. Rather intriguing, don't you think?

      Besides, a little hard work and experimentation never hurt anyone. Well,
      that's probably not true. They've quite possibly been the root cause of
      all sorts of misery and ruin, but that's hardly the point. :)