Re: [Distillers] Re: Aluminum - No Answers

  • justin Clark
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2004
      i have considered building an aluminum pot still for a
      while now and I have been told by several individuals
      that AL can work and not corrode as long as you keep
      it clean.IE not leaving your mash is the pot to
      ferment, or keeping it in the pot after the boil its
      also considerable cheaper then Stainless or copper as
      well

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree