Re: [Distillers] Re: Rice fermentation with Chinese yeast balls

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      Thank you, I read through that site already, it was useful. I think I got the sake right and was not thrilled with it comparing it to the 95% stuff I am used to. There is nothing that comes close to the real stuff compared to the clean and fast strike you get from 95 (diluted of course!). Thanks again.

      Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, BOKAKOB <bokakob@y...> wrote:

      > I can conclude my experiment with rice mash/distilling. I made two
      batches.

      Alex, you might want to have a study of this site. The complete
      sake-making process.
      http://www.esake.com/Knowledge/Making-Sake/making-sake.html

      HTH

      I can be wrong I must say