Re: [Distillers] slopping back

  • Ted Palmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2001
      Yes, this is possible but you need to add a bit of ethylene glycol to keep the mixture from freezing through the yeast cells. I wouldn't recommend it because it will kill alot of the cells and the viability would be majorly reduced for the first few generations giving a poor ferment till the yeast are healthy again.
      Ted Palmer
      tpalmer@...